Lean Six Sigma Salaries: Over $100K
Lean Six Sigma salaries typically range from $96,000 to $119,000, with an average base salary of $109,000; this according to Salary.com.
In the USA, a competent Lean Six Sigma practitioner will earn as little as $79,000 but most will make over $100,000, based on the online job. As you gain mastery and experience, you will be able to garner over $130,000. Combine your Lean Six Sigma with tech skills or advanced analytics (machine learning) and you can pull in $150,000 -$200,000+.
13,000 to 18,000 Lean Six Sigma jobs available
Simply put, a Lean Six Sigma professional is skilled at
- team problem-solving
- process improvement
- data analysis
- project management and implementation
- business case development
- organizational change management (overcoming resistance to change)
- executive presentation
In general, Lean Six Sigma roles follow the concept of martial art “belts.” The three most common belts are:
- White Belt.
- Green Belt. Work under guidance of a Black Belt project leader. The ASQ defines the body of knowledge (BOK) for Green Belts.
- Black Belt. Focused full time on leading Lean Six Sigma projects. The ASQ defines the body of knowledge (BOK) for Black Belts.
First, we sort out (remove) things not needed to perform the work in our immediate work area. This reduces clutter, opportunity for errors and potential